5. How We Use and Share Information.We use the information you provide to deliver you the content and services you have requested, such as sending you our newsletter or responding to your inquiries. We may also use your information to send you e-mails or other communications concerning BGCNR and Our initiatives. Additionally, We may use your information in connection with Our internal business purposes or for any other purpose We deem necessary or desirable to enhance your experience on the website.
We may retain other companies and individuals as Our service providers to perform functions on Our behalf – for example, e-mail marketing firms or client relationship management companies. These third parties may be provided with access to Your personally identifiable information, or may collect information about you and your use of the Website on their own.
You may have activated your Web browser’s “do not track” signal or another mechanism through which you exercised your preference regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We will honor your preferences by preventing such sites and services from collecting your information while you are on the Website.
6. Security. We may implement various security measures to help protect your personal information and reduce the risk of loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information under Our control. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while We strive to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Website, and you do so at your own risk.
7. Retention. We will retain your personal information and other data submitted by you unless and until you ask to be removed from Our database. When you request to be removed from Our database, you will no longer receive e-mails from Us, but your information will remain in Our database and you may still receive other of Our mailings at your physical address. If you would like to be removed from Our database and physical address mailing list, please see Section 8 below. Please note that when information is removed from Our databases it may continue to exist in backup archives maintained by Us.
8. Updating Your Information and Opting Out. If you no longer wish to subscribe to Our online mailings or would like to change your e-mail preferences, you may do so at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each e-mail you receive from Us. Please be advised that sometimes these requests may take time to process. Unsubscribing from Our online mailings may take 2-4 weeks to be effective.
10. Business Transfers.As We continue to develop and grow, We may sell or liquidate certain of Our assets or combine Our operations with those of another entity or organization. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred assets. By submitting your personally identifiable information through the Website you agree that We may transfer your information to such entities in these circumstances.