ACTIVE Network After School Registration Instructions for 2019 – 2020 School Year
Open enrollment will begin on Thursday, August 1st at 8 PM
Please note, during pre-registration for current families, and incoming
Kindergarteners – we have reached capacity at our Ward and Davis School Sites.
Our waitlist is determined by staff to member ratio. As we continue to prepare for the incoming school year we are working hard to find talented and qualified Youth Development Professionals that will assist in the delivery of our mission. We will be giving parents who are the wait list updates during the week of August 19th. We expect to hire sufficient staff to get the waiting lists moving.
Your child’s registration can only be secured via enrollment in ACTIVE. Once program capacity has been reached you can register for our waiting list, at no charge. As program spaces become available, we will contact you.
Use link to ACTIVE network provided for your school site.
1. Select program and tuition (or waitlist), please note K has a different registration category than Grades 1 -5
2. Add selection(s) to your cart (look for blue “Add to cart” button). If you have more than one child to register, you can change quantity registered in your cart, than Continue.
3. Enter your email address, and ACTIVE will check for existing accounts.
4. Then continue the registration form, if data is unavailable you can enter “to be supplied later”.
5. Once registration is complete, at check-out you will see the total’s year’s fees with the option for payment in full, or you can make a $55.95 deposit (membership & annual set up fee) and then select a payment plan beginning either August 15th or 31st and running through May (remaining program fees spread over 10 months).
6. You will receive a confirmation of your registration from ACTIVE. If your plans change and you need to adjust registration or payment plan, please contact the main office at (914) 235-3736 or email email@example.com
Registration for the 2019-2020 School year is dependent on full payment of prior year and summer camp fees, if you need to arrange payment on an outstanding bill, please contact our main office (914) 235-3736.
Due to the demand for our program, we reserve the right to cancel registration for non-payment of fees. Please reach out to us, if you need to make alternate arrangements for payments.